Ubons Bloody Mary Jambalaya
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Passive Time||40 minutes|
- 2 cups Two Brooks Rice
- 1 bottle Ubons Pitmaster's Hot & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/2 cup diced sweet peppers
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 lb Polks Cajun Sausage sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and cover.
- Put in preheated 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Optional add-ins: smoked chicken, shrimp, scallions, chiles
Share this Recipe